ETH, Zurich, Switzerland, September 10-13, 2019.
The EuroMPI conference is since 1994 the preeminent meeting for users, developers and researchers to interact and discuss new developments
and applications of message-passing parallel computing, in particular
in and related to the Message Passing Interface (MPI). This includes
parallel programming interfaces, libraries and langauges,
architectures, networks, algorithms, tools, applications, and High
Performance Computing with particular focus on quality, portability,
performance and scalability.
We invite high-quality, full paper submissions on all topics related
to message-passing parallel programming with MPI and related or
competing models. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Implementation Issues and Algorithms: Efficient and scalable implementations of message-passing constructs.
* Architectures and systems: Towards exascale computing, efficient use of
accelerators and other features of modern, large-scale systems, hardware-software interaction.
* Programming models and paradigms for large-scale, parallel, distributed memory systems,
hiearchical and hybrid models, partitioned global address space (PGAS) models.
* Extensions to and shortcomings of MPI, alternative interfaces and solutions.
* New, parallel (MPI-)I/O mechanisms optimizations.
* Hybrid and heterogeneous programming with MPI and other interfaces.
* Message passing interface support for data-intensive parallel applications.
* Fault tolerance in message-passing implementations and systems.
* MPI parallel programming in clouds and non-dedicated systems.
* Applications and Performance
* Performance evaluation for MPI and MPI-based applications.
* Automatic performance tuning of applications and implementations.
* Verification of message-passing applications and protocols.
* Applications using message passing, in particular in computational
science and scientific computing.
* Parallel algorithms in the message-passing paradigm.
Extended deadline: May 6, 2019
Submission server opens: January 14th, 2019
Full paper Submission: May 6th, 2019 (AOE) (extended from April 15th)
Notification: July 1st, 2019
Camera-ready: August 5th, 2019
Conference dates: September 11th-13th, 2019
See http://eurompi19.inf.ethz.ch/call for updates.
General Chair: Torsten Hoefler, ETH Zuerich, Switzerland
Program Chair: Jesper Larsson Traeff, TU Wien, Austria
Poster Chairs: Dan Holmes, EPCC, Scotland
Local Organization: Timo Schneider
More info on the EuroMPI website