NanoInnovation is the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event is designed to inform all interested players:
- Researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can share their experiences, opinions and expectations about the role of nanotechnologies for future innovations;
- Professionals and business operators can better understand how to take advantage from the use and application of nano-related products;
- Young researchers, PhDs and students, can gather latest insights on scientific and technical developments in nanotechnologies;
- Media and the public can have an overview of concrete and up-to-date applications of nanotechnologies.
The participation is free for all participants, upon registration on the conference website.
The structure of the four days event will include:
- Plenary Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities);
- Parallel thematic symposia (poster or oral presentations on selected topics);
- Update trainings;
- Tutorial lectures (to get knowledge and expertise on the treated topics);
- Networking event (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities – R2B, B2B);
- Satellite events (independently organized by external organizations/companies and armonized in the conference frame);
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities and research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research.