Other EU CoEs link
→ POSITION PAPER about MaX commercial activities by partner Carlo Daffara. [download the pdf]
– Dec. 2015 – TRC about MaX kick-off meeting [pdf]
– Dec. 2015 – Cineca HPC Report [article_max_report_cineca_2015]
A scientific report on the Workshop MARVEL/MaX/PSI-K Tutorial on high-throughput computations: general methods and applications uding AiiDA”
– Spring 2016 Booklet 2016.
– Brief descriptions in partners’ websites
- European Commission – Press release: European Cloud Initiative to give Europe a global lead in the data-driven economy [link] (Brussels, 19 April 2016)
- Strategic Research Agenda Update 2015 [link]: just published by the European Technology Platform for High Performance Computing (ETP4HPC).
Some very recent EU links on HPC strategies
- Leonardo Flores Añover and Augusto Burgueño Arjona (EC): “How and why Europe should play a leading role globally in HPC” [link]
- Augusto Burgueño Arjona (Head of eInfrastructure Unit, DG Connect), Presentation given at the European Council, 5 November 2015 [pdf]
- Jean-Claude Juncker (President of the EC), Discours à la conférence franco-allemande sur le numérique, Paris, 27 October 2015 [link].
- Günther Oettinger (EC Commissioner), “A Digital Single Market: The Key to Europe’s Industrial Leadership in the Digital Economy”, ICT2015, Lisbon, 20 October 2015. [link]
- Robert Viola (Director-General, DG Connect) and Robert-Jan Smits (Director-General, DG Research), “Why do supercomputers matter for your everyday life?”, Blog, 8 October 2015. [link]