17 May 2021 to 28 May 2021
Don't miss the 5 special guest lectures of the MaX School on Advanced Materials and Molecular Modelling with Quantum ESPRESSO
- May 17 - 14.30 CEST Roberto Car (Princeton University, USA): Machine learning based ab initio molecular dynamics
- May 21 - 14.30 CEST Stefan Bluegel (Peter Grünberg Institut and Institute for Advanced Simulation, Germany): Ab initio Spinorbitronics — how the tiny spin-orbit interaction saves energy in information processing
- May 24 - 14.30 CEST Francesco Mauri (Sapienza University of Rome, Italy): Phonons and second-order structural phase transitions in anharmonic quantum crystals
- May 26 - 14.30 CEST Xingao Gong (Fudan University, China): title TBA
- May 28 - 14.30 CEST Nicola Spaldin (ETH Zurich, Switzerland): Finding happiness and saving the world with electronic structure calculations
The complete programme of the School is available here.
Please note that 100 participants have been selected for the interactive attendance to the school.
Nevertheless it is possible to follow the school (with no possibility to interact with the trainers) in streaming using the link in the official webpage of the school. All the lectures will be recorded and made available on the ICTP and MaX channels.
Poster available here.