07 May 2019
MaX @ the Graphene Week 2019
MaX @ the Graphene Week 2019, Helsinki, 23-27 September 2019.
- Graphene Flagship – MaX joint workshop on “High-performance computing for 2D materials research”
Parallel Session on Tuesday, 24 September 2019 (15.30-18.00) + Poster Session (18.00-20.00)
Chairs: Elisa Molinari – director of MaX Center, Vladimir Falko – Director of NGI
- Policy session: “European HPC initiatives and 2D materials research: collaborating and funding opportunities”
on Tuesday, 24 September 2019 (14:30-15:30)
Contributions are welcome to discuss advances and challenges in two-dimensional materials (2DM) research enabled by high-performance and high-throughput computing, including:
- Modelling of complex 2DM systems: interfaces, nanostructures, hybrid structures
- Properties of novel 2DM: expanding the set of properties that can be predicted
- Development of efficient computational approaches optimized for 2DM modelling
- High throughput computation and automated data analysis in 2DM research
The deadline for submitting Abstracts and Student grant applications is May 12, 2019.
- Participants will register their abstracts on the Graphene Week 2019 website (Call for Abstract), under the topic “HPC Workshop”, with optional subtopics.
- Early career researchers from MaX and EuroHPC community are welcome to participate in the Graphene Week’s students grant programme.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR+ ICAL EXPORT